Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Waffle:To bake something in the Shape of a Waffle

First and far most, I'd like to share a link to a fantastic website. Waffleizer; a place where all things look like waffles. Oh what a wonderful world!

But, besides being a super sweet website, it's a place to find excellent recipes. Such as Waffled Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yes, you heard that correctly: Waffled Chocolate Chip Cookies. A chocolate chip cookie shaped like a waffle....made in a waffle iron.

And it really is that simple! It takes about 2 minutes (depending on your waffle iron) to make each batch of cookies. And besides looking awesome, they taste delicious too!


Waffleizer gives a decent recipe for this, but I imagine it would work with any chocolate chip recipe. Although, the oats seem to play a large part in the texture of the cookie; so I would stick to a chocolate chip oatmeal recipe. Or just use the one on Waffleizer's website.

Please don't mind the lack of pictures.....I had the best intentions to take pictures of the process of making these, but once I started making them I forgot my plan. Oops, maybe next time!

Well School is calling my name once again,
So have a great afternoon,
Sydney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment